1) Chronic Urticarial Vasculitis and Immunoglobulin G Monoclonal Gammopathy: Variant Schnitzler Syndrome [Click for more]
2) Bone marrow appearance in Nephropathic Cystinosis.
British journal haematology. Vol 136, pg 180
3) Incidence and outcome of patients with DLBCL with marrow involvement. Preliminary experience of an adult acute lymphoblastic leukaemia protocol (NEALL VI) in CHOP –R refractory patients.
Michal Sieniawski; Shilpa Bhartia; Jennifer Wilkinson; Stephen John Proctor
Leukemia and Lymphoma, 1029-2403, First published on 27 July 2009
4) An interesting case of Coexisting G6PD deficiency and Sickle cell disease- an unusual presentation. - Case and image published on Blood Med.
5) CMV reactivation post haemopoetic stem cell transplantation (HSCT): A retrospective study of our practice of monitoring and selecting patients requiring anti CMV directed therapy: Abstract in British Journal haematology April 2011
6) Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia: Measures to improve Pre-test probability scoring, appropriate requesting and efficiency of laboratory testing. S.Bhartia: U.Paulus: J.Tomkins, Poster and abstract at EHA, June 2011.
7) Multiple drug induced hypersensitivity syndrome reaction in a patient with drugs that have a known HLA associations for reaction.
Bhartia S, Khan S and Roy S
General medicine 2014 ( open access)
8) Clinical and Serological characterization of cold agglutinin syndrome in a
Tertiary care Hospital in Easter India
Asian Journal of Transfusion science Vol 9, Issue 2 , July-December 2015